Paper Bag Cat
You will need:
- two sheets of A4 paper
- paint in the color you’re making your kitty
- a printer
- some crayons
- paper for the printer
- big wiggly eyes
Then you’ll need to print, cut out and colour the template pieces shown below.
- Glue your two pieces of paper together around the edges, but leaving the bottom edge free so you can put your hand inside. Paint and let dry.
- Glue the muzzle onto the top of the bag .It should overlap the body a bit.
- Glue the nose onto the head.It should overlap the muzzle a bit.
- Glue the eyes onto the head above the nose. If you like, you can use wiggly eyes instead of the paper template pieces.
- Glue the ears onto the sides of the head
- Glue the tongue underneath the flippy tab so you can see part of the circle sticking out from under the muzzle.
- Glue three whiskers (long, thin rectangle pieces) onto either side of the muzzle.
- Glue the tummy onto the body.
- Glue the arms onto the side but stick then on the back of the bag.
- Glue the tail onto the back.
Templates: Click on the images to open. Once open click again to enlarge before printing. Send us a photo of your completed cat and we’ll put in on our website!