Paper Bag Dog
You will need:
- two sheet of white A4 paper
- a printer
- some crayons
- paper for the printer
- big wiggly eyes
Print and cut out the templates show below.
- Paint the paper bag in your chosen colour and let it dry
- Glue the muzzle (upside down heart shape) onto the had. It should overlap the body a bit.
- Glue the nose onto the head. It should overlap the muzzle a bit.
- Glue the eyes onto the head above the nose. If you like, you can use wiggly eyes instead of the paper template pieces.
- Glue the ears onto the sides of the head
- Glue the tongue so you can see part of the circle sticking out from under the muzzle.
- Glue two whiskers (long, thin rectangle pieces) onto either side of the muzzle.
- Glue as many spots as you like to the puppet. You can put them on the front, back, ears or face.
- Glue the arms onto the back
- Fold the tail in half (so it’s colored on both sides). Fold the dotted line tab and use this to glue the tail onto the back giving it a 3D effect.
- Glue as many of the extra spots as you like to the puppet. You can put them on the arms, front, back, ears or face.
Template 1: Click on the image to enlarge. Once the image is open, you may need to click on it again to make it even bigger before printing.
When you’ve made your dog why not send us a photo and we’ll put in on the website.